Technical All-Rounder: Helpdesk and Network Support
Who are we?
We are an IT service company located in Notting Hill, Melbourne providing managed IT services and ERP business systems support to a wide customer base. You will join our helpdesk and support team managing IT infrastructure and supporting business systems.
About the Role:
Do you feel like your skills are going to waste?
Do you feel stuck in your current role with nowhere to go?
Do you want more than just a job, but a career and to be part of an incredible journey?
Do you want to be part of a business that partners in your development and success?
If you answered yes to all the above, then we might be the perfect fit for you!
The ideal applicant will have some solid experience in tech support with knowledge in Networking and Helpdesk.
This is a forward-facing customer service / consulting position. As part of this role you will be interacting with our client base through phone and ticketing systems as well as onsite when necessary.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls in a professional manner
- Be able to resolve issues over the phone or via remote management tools
- Accurately record client technical information and faults and raise any activities where required
- Be able to follow up and close cases
- Participate in product training and share knowledge throughout the team
- Attend customer sites when necessary
- Must hold the right to work in Australia
- Australian driver's licence
- Perfect written English
- ICT Qualification desirable
- Experience in a Helpdesk Environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft / Office 365 Products
- Some networking LAN/WAN knowledge
Skills and Experience
- Have the technical aptitude to problem solve
- Be able to work with some degree of flexibility and independence
- Previous customer service skills
- Exceptional computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- The Ability adapt in a dynamic team and an evolving platform
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Industry based Training and Cetifications
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and