Minimum Standards List:
- All Servers with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems must be running software that is fully supported (not end of life).
- All Desktop PC’s and Notebooks/Laptops with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems must have the latest Microsoft Service Packs and Critical Updates installed.
- All Server and Desktop Software must be Genuine, Licensed and Vendor-Supported.
- The environment must have a currently licensed, up-to-date and Vendor-Supported Antivirus Solution protecting all Servers, Desktops, Notebooks/Laptops, and Email.
- The environment must have a currently licensed, Vendor-Supported Server-based Backup Solution that can be monitored and send notifications on job failures and successes.
- The environment must have a currently licensed, Vendor-Supported Hardware Firewall between the Internal Network and the Internet.
- All Wireless data traffic in the environment must be securely encrypted.
- There must be an outside static IP address assigned to a network device, allowing VPN access.
- All server equipment must be under manufacturer warranty (response time dictated by client need).
- We don’t require warranties on desktops & laptops, but we do limit the time we’ll troubleshoot before we recommend either a wipe and redeploy, or replacement.
Costs required to bring the Client’s environment up to these Minimum Standards are not included in this Agreement.